Veneers are a restorative cosmetic treatment to enhance the appearance and function of your teeth. They are made specifically to help your smile look its best. Veneers made of porcelain are shaped and custom-made in a dental laboratory. When porcelain veneers are bonded to your teeth, they can make your smile beautiful and give you the appearance you have always wanted.
Some of the purposes of porcelain veneers may include:
- Cosmetically perfecting your smile
- Correcting crooked teeth
- Fixing misshapen teeth
- Correcting severe discolorations/stains on teeth
- Correcting teeth that are too small or too large
- Fixing unwanted/uneven spaces between teeth
- Repairing chipped or worn down teeth
Veneers are very durable and are expected to last for many years, providing you with a new and beautiful smile. Like most dental restorations, bonded porcelain veneers may someday need replacement. Call us with any questions you may have concerning enhancing your appearance with porcelain veneers.